Sunday, March 8, 2009

All I want...





All I want right now is music. Music was apart of my life for so long and I somehow blocked it from my heart and I just long for it to come back to me. It's been so hard to view my life without it. They say you never get over your first love...my first love I still can't get over and I'm not sure I ever will. Music is something you just can't remove. It has not gone anywhere, it's still there I have just put up that wall. How does one break down that wall? Do I just demolish it or just start chipping away at it? I miss it terribly, I miss how it made me feel, how it treated me, what it did to my heart. The things that it spoke to me, how it spoke to me, how it made me escape from reality. One can do so many things with music. Normal straight up and down things or something completely forbidden and knowing that something forbidden was being done was exhilarating. How do I get it back? How do I engulf myself in those feelings again? I went off to a place I shouldn't have gone and it took away my love, my first and only love and now I feel stuck here lonely without it. I see the music, I want to throw myself into it but is it too late? Did it wait for me or has it given up on me and moved on to someone else that will stay? Music if you are still there...come sweep me off my feet again. I'll wait for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment