Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Numero uno! :)

So....I decided to start another blog that goes along with the other one. I am a sucker for music...what can I say? It's been such a huge part of my life...like close to 20 years now probably longer. It has always been there. I probably came into this world hummin' some song. :) No but really, music is my passion and my most favorite thing to do is listen to a song and just pour my heart on paper about that particular song. It does not matter what genre the music it just makes me pour my soul out. I noticed I was doing that often on the other blog so why not have a section to it's own? I will continue the other blog as well because that is the update for our family! :) But this one will be dedicated only for my random ramblings and so on that note, I hope you enjoy what my heart has to say! :)

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment