Friday, February 6, 2009

Music is like...

I just sat down and practiced my flute for almost 2 hours. Do you know how long it has been since I was able to do that? It has been so incredibly long and I can't even begin to tell you how I feel. Of course I sounded rough but I didn't care. I just kept playing and playing, it was the most amazing feeling. It felt like reuniting with someone you care about so incredibly much, someone who has been in your life for so long, you haven't seen them or talked to them and all of a sudden they come back. It's that feeling of seeing your first love again. It was just that, I love my flute so much and I love making music, and it came back into my heart again, it was like falling in love all over again. I experienced that love that I once had and I hope to hold on to it for the rest of my life. Music is love to me. It's incredible to feel the music just come right off the page into your hands of the instrument that you are playing and just let it sing. It's passion that you cannot describe, you just have to feel it. Music was my first love and I don't think that will ever change, and I miss it more than anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment